June 2, 2011

Afternoon delight.

There comes a point in life when you realize that it’s easier to stop whining and annoying people by just getting it together and act in your own best interest. That’s what I did today. I won’t dwell on details for once, just know all is well.
I did however feel the need for a treat so I went to Skinny Legs & All for lunch. One would assume I was the first to boycott a name which reminds me of Kate Moss, but since my friend who is on a boat in Turkey right now sent me their link while she was on a boat in Italy, I just had to try. I wanted to see for myself whether she could give proper hospitality advice from the other end of the world.
Kate Moss’ legs are everything I hoped for. So was the food (not that her legs would know of such things), so was the homemade lemonade and to top it all off on my way out I grabbed this postcard*:


It made my day. I smile. Life is good again.

P.S. Yes, you will ask – has this happened to me? I will be a lady, even though the word makes me cringe, for a change and not kiss and tell. Or in this case not not fuck and tell.

*I think it’s awesome with an O (Play it once, Sam, for old times’ sake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...