For anyone who cares, I didn't write much, because I didn't do much and can sum up the last two weeks of my life in a few sentences:
- Valrhona chocolate eggs are worth every cent and should be available all year round.
- Reading a book which ends in murder and consequent suicide is not a good idea when in hospital. I do think the girl at the bookstore should have warned me.
- They do wear fun scrub caps with colours and patterns at the Mediclinic – just like in Grey’s Anatomy. That is unfortunately where all similarities end.
- Alcohol is vital to any sickness recovery. Well, I knew that much before.
- Animals also. That I did not know before.
|Penny sitting on my sore knee in an attempt to make it all better.|
Now I do promise, I will just do one more post with kitten pictures (as I am kitten sitting this weekend and because the ones I took yesterday were just deleted by accident) and then leave everybody alone with the kitten cuteness and instead deal with other ‘stuff’. Pinkie swear – only one more!