December 29, 2011

Ode to tuna.

These days I find it sometimes hard to know what a person should or shouldn't eat. A dark grey zone for me is tuna. One that I usually tend to ignore the controversy, because I simply adore tuna. Today I may have gone over board a bit though. Starting with my dinner of a tuna tartare the size of my 2 fists together, I also had this for lunch:



In case you are unsure what you are looking at - it is of course rum punch accompanied by a tuna steak, medium rare, topped with two slices of foie gras. No kidding.

2 comments:

  1. OMG... where did you have this? Looks amaZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this little place in Reunion which I found in the travel guide. The whole thing looked so beach bar-ish that one could only be in France for them to even know Foie Gras.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...