January 21, 2013

And this is what you missed.

I decided to start my very first weekly installment here. Mainly to get some discipline into my writing I guess and just because I can. So I will give you each Monday And this is what you missed last week…
On Tuesday night I dreamed that I was man. A man including all the important bits. To make things even more exciting weird, me and my bits were in a swinger club/mansion. It made me realize how it must suck to be a man at times. And by times I mean when you get excited and prefer for nobody else to know (i.e. owner of the swinger club/mansion showing me around and obviously noting my…ehm…interest).

On Thursday I realized that watching a movie which reminds me of my teenage years The Perks of Being a Wallflower in combination with a strawberry-gin slushee and a date at the Labia makes me behave and feel like a teenager again. In a very good, the parents are out of the house, way.

After secretly making fun of my intern as she started looking a bit like an Oompa Loompa due to a dark orange tan I got my first sunburn on Sunday. It hurts; even more so as I tanned unevenly and now look like the Joker. Or Harvey Two Face as my friend chipped in, which are both almost as bad as an Oompa Loompa. It also makes me wonder why Nivea with all their nice smells, hasn’t managed an after sun lotion that doesn’t smell like aftershave. Thus I’m sitting at the office today smelling like boy.

And last but not least I splurged on a ticket to see my first love again – Bon Jovi ♥ you!

And this is what you missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...